Coleen from http://lipstickandlattitude.wordpress.com has nominated me for the Liebster Award and I thought I would go ahead and continue the tradition. Thank you very much for the nomination, Coleen!
The Rules are as follows:
– Answer the 11 questions asked of you at the end of the post
– Create your own set of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you nominate
– Nominate 11 Blogs that have a following of 1,100 or less and link their blog to your post and let the nominated bloggers know you have done so.
The questions asked of me are as follows:
1. What is one beauty or fashion piece you can’t live without?
I could never live without jeans, which are my favorite wardrobe piece.
2. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Everyday offers you the chance to start over.
3. What is your favorite book?
My favorite book of all time is, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
4. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “Canada”?
5. What three make-up items would you want if stranded on an island?
If stranded on a island I would want, sunscreen, chapstick, and aloe vera (skin care is important even when stranded!).
6. If you were a animal what would you be and why?
If I could be any animal I would be a cat so I could sleep all day.
7. What is your favorite color?
Black is my favorite color to wear but purple is my favorite color in general.
8. What subject was your worst in school?
This is going to sound weird, in general I did very well in school except in ceramics. Silly I know, I tried so hard but could not get better then a B!
9. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a wardrobe consultant/stylist. I admire Rachel Zoe tremendously.
10. What time of day do you like best?
My favorite time of day is right away in the morning when I get up and have my first cup of coffee.
11. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for a week.
The 11 questions I ask of the nominated blogs are:
1. What is your favorite season (summer, fall, winter, or spring)?
2. What is your favorite TV show and why?
3. Who in your life do you admire most and why?
4. If you could be anyone who would you be?
5. What inspired you to start your blog?
6. What is one short-term and long-term goal you hope to accomplish?
7. What is your typical day routine?
8. What is one of your favorite places to hang out/visit?
9. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
10. What is your favorite Era in history and why?
11. What is one item you carry with you every single day?
The blogs I nominate (so far…if you have a blog you would like me to check out, comment below):